Nezni Dalibor - Zauvek Nezni Dalibor - Zauvek

Okay, now this is great work! I loved the ambiance, the backgrounds and the combination between 2D and 3D! Only in the front view, the girl's moves seem a bit edgy. But that's complaining on high level and i still thikn this one of the best videos on newgrounds!

OT: I'm currently writing a script. It's a big sequel of one of my animations (http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/683227) and i will start to look for a good animator pretty soon (my own skills are just not good enough for what i want to do). Of course it's paid work. And i'm just wondering, without obligation, if you were interested in projects like this?

DavorSopic responds:

Thank you very much for comments and, yes, we are very interested in new projects and working with people throughout the world.
Thanks again :)

Clear Vision Clear Vision

I like the art style a lot. Which software did you use?

mraw responds:

Thanks buddy, this is just flash thrown into after effects

Makeshift Satellite Makeshift Satellite

great art style! And I like how you handle lights and shadows. It inspires me;)

Like shrizumalonito said, I would change the category to drama.

codywalzel responds:

Thanks, done!

Irrelevant Irrelevant

quite confusing, but i guess that's what it's primarily intended for. I don't like the art style so much, and as far as the animation is concerned it could be more fluent and have more angles and better FX (the clouds for example). But I like the creepy and confusing atmosphere and the fact that voices, music and animation are all done by you. Keep up the good work
Basically 3.5 stars from me, + 0.5 for the length.

slumbereel responds:

Thank you so much for your feedback. I really appreciate it and I'm glad you can enjoy this. I'll keep trying to improve my stuff. Thanks.

little boat little boat

Love the art style of this video! I'm inspired.

On a Spring day On a Spring day

You could improve your skills in story telling. For example you could try to write a script first and think about the dramaturgy of the story you want to tell with your animation? But the art style is just wonderful! A lot to learn from, to be honest! It inspired me:)

Extellus responds:

I just went for the visual appeal in this one, but you're right. =)

Confusion Through Sand Confusion Through Sand

Not my kind of story. Can't stand the military. But that's a matter of taste. The animation is incredibly well done! I love those angles! The "camera" work is just brilliant. There's a lot to learn from! Thank you for that!